Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 Years

It's been 2 years of blogging. Beginning of this year, I made plans to organise a luck draw for the readers. However, due to several unexpected turn of events, I had to shelf the idea. It's way past anniversary now but, who cares? Ahah~~ I will make the announcement once I am ready. It is my way of saying thank-you to the readers, especially those who bothered to come back for updates.

Beginning of Year 2010, I didn't have time to reflect, no time to make any resolutions. But looking back, 2009 had been a good year though not all smooth sailing. I was doing some spring cleaning of my draft folder and found a few drafts with pictures uploaded but no words. I may have long forgotten how I felt after I finished decorating the cake but each picture brings back bits and pieces of memory. I compiled them together and post them here. And thank you all mommies for placing orders with me again this year.






























3 comments:

mj said...

Hi Rei

Luv yr hello kitty and my melody cakes, they are so pretty :)

terri@adailyobsession said...

ur're one talented baker n great mom! one day when i;m in singapore, i'm going to order your mah jong cakes :DD but i don't think i can eat them. i;ll freeze then n keep them forever:DD

Cookie said...

All the cakes look so good... I have BIG problem deciding on one!!!